Monday 24 January 2011

Introduction

About me
In EVE my name is Linost, and I am CEO and founder of the MRA corporation in EVE. My time on eve is coming up to 2 years now. Most of my experiences has been staring at asteroids mining them.

Recently however I been snapping out of the trance and starting to do a lot more of PVP. Im sure this is what this blog will consist of mostly - my learning curve of PVP.

Infamous EVE Online Learning Curve.

About my corp
MRA Corp was founded as an extension of a multi-gaming clan with the same name which has started playing eve.

The corp grew into quite a relatively large contender for high sec ore in the Kantanen Constellation. After our first war-dec we start training combat skills so we can fight back. We had to buy out of our first war however. The second war we fought back, but we didn’t get any kills, the war was dropped however without a ransom.

The next few wars we are victor!

With the release of Tyrannis I notice a sharp decline in mineral prices, and so we abandon mining and make money from mission whoring instead. In recent month we have started flying in lowsec for a few fights. We are becoming more active in eve again after half the corp being busy with World Of Tanks. Will hopefully have a good few candidates for roams more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment