Saturday 19 February 2011

War retracted?

This is more an update on the war we had with nasty Russians Team. Its been a while now and I dont want to have to catch up on it all in one giant post, so here is what happened! :D

Nasty Russians has retracted the war on us. Not much fighting happened between us since the majority of their members jumped ship (again).

We lost 2 missioning battleships. Nasty Russians used neutral prober’s to scan down 2 of my corpies ships and log-on-ski'ed into system. They dropped in on the mission fast and got points. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. *pop*. The day after this they retracted the war. I’ve given up trying to understated these guys... Makes no sense; Don’t Even Sound Same!

No further fights where had between us since.

Short and sweet!

Anyway, now that that is followed up, my next blog will be about my adventures into null-sec, and how me and dawood lived something similar to the butterfly effect trailer for EVE Online. Link of video.

Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment